3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes are decorative glass finishes available in 50+ designs. These decorative finishes can be used to control light and privacy while enhancing interiors aesthetics. FASARA provides the advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, and textured glass at a fraction of the cost.
- Control your desired level of privacy by selecting the amount light through glass
- Solid patterns developed to either let in more natural light or to block out the light
- A variety of surface finishes from matte diffuse to frosted to glossy
- Available in a range of visible light transmissions in white and neutral colors
|Width||50 in||1270 mm|
|Length||98.4 ft||30 m|
|Thickness||1.969 mil||50 micro|
What are the benefits of using 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes?
Our 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes provide privacy, style, and an alternative to traditional etched glass. They also block up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
Can the Frost/Matte SH2EMLA Lausanne design be customized?
Yes! We offer a wide variety of customizable designs including logos, patterns, and colors that can be tailored to fit any space or brand.
Is installation difficult for this product?
No, not at all! With our comprehensive instructions and resources provided with your purchase, you can easily install these finishes yourself or have them professionally installed.
Enhance the look of your plain glass with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes. These decorative glass and window films are designed to capture the look of cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost.
With FASARA™ Glass Finishes, you can easily tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. These films are constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials, ensuring long-lasting use.
Applying FASARA™ Glass Finishes is a breeze, thanks to 3M's expertise in adhesives. You can expect fast, accurate, beautiful, and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
Upgrade the aesthetics of your space with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes today!
- Transform plain glass into cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost
- Tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses
- Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials
- Easy and accurate application to a variety of glass substrates