3M™ Multi-Purpose Spray Lubricant is an ideal choice for general or all-around use. This lubricant provides characteristics of both a lubricating and penetrating oil. It provides a demoisturizing coating to help protect metal surfaces from corrosion. This spray-on lubricant produces a thin bodied, transparent rust preventive coating that is low profile yet highly protective.
- A multi-purpose spray lubricant that provides long-lasting protection on metal surfaces from rust and corrosion
- Product solves recurring friction on parts that rub together
- Can comes with an extension tube to target spray into tight locations
- Versatility allows for use on cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, bicycles, garage doors electrical components, lawn equipment, windows and doors
- Aerosol delivers convenient applications
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
3M™ Multi-Purpose Spray Lubricant is a specialized, long lasting formula that can be applied to almost anything on a vehicle to reduce rubbing effects and friction. It also protects metal from rust and corrosion. This product offers potentially thousands of uses. The penetrant is commonly used to loosen metal parts that have fused together and are stuck to one another, usually as a result of rust or corrosion. It can even be used as a cleaner, such as removing grease and grime, and to silence squeaky parts. Electricians commonly use this product to displace water and to remove the moisture from electrical systems.
This product is commonly used on rusted or corroded metal parts, door locks, truck lids, brake cables, rubber moldings, hood hinges, car door hinges, adhesive removal, bolts and screws. Specialty uses include lubricating convertible top zippers and loosening corrosion on battery cables.
This product is often used to remove and prevent rust on tools, loosen hinges and doors, as well as lubricate rusted screws, bolts and nuts. It may also be used to lubricate lawn mower control cables. Add to cart