Designed to be more accurate, faster and more integrated than most locators on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locators 2550/2573 Series represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 2550/2573 Series locators combine simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities.
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
What is the 3M™ Dynatel™ Pipe/Cable/Fault and Marker Locator 2573-iD/U12 used for?
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Pipe/Cable/Fault and Marker Locator 2573-iD/U12 is a device that helps locate underground pipes, cables, faults, and markers.
How does the locator work?
The locator works by sending signals through a pipe or cable, which can then be traced using the receiver to detect its location. It also has advanced features such as an RF transmitter that can help trace non-metallic lines and Bluetooth connectivity to make it easier to transfer data.
Is it easy to use?
Yes! The device is designed with user-friendliness in mind. It comes with clear instructions provided in multiple languages along with step-by-step guides included within the unit’s screen programming for your convenience when you are out on site.
Do you offer any warranty or guarantee on this product?
Yes! At 3M customer satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with warranty coverage suitable to the markets where they will be sold. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your equipment investment will last far beyond initial purchase time frames undoubtedly providing years of reliable service support from our factory-trained customer care team at one of many convenient locations across North America!
- Six active frequencies for direct connect
- Trace view mapping display mode
- Four induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power
- All frequency mode in direct connect (four simultaneously)
- EMS iD capability on select models
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Case Studies_utility electroni