3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders deliver professional, dust-free performance along with a swirl-free finish, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is required.
- Precision-balanced steel workings and powerful air driven motors run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
What is the size of 3M's Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander, 28507?
The sander has a diameter of 5 inches.
What is the orbit size for this random orbital sander?
The orbit size is 3/32 in for a uniform and smooth finish.
Does it come with any additional components or accessories?
No, it does not. You can attach your preferred vacuum hose to the built-in port as needed.
Is there an option to purchase multiple sanders at once?
Yes, there is. We offer them in cases containing one unit each that you can order according to how many high-quality sanders you need for your work.
Designed with the operator in mind, 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders are loaded with ergonomic features that decrease work strain and improve productivity.Wrist and Hand Support
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on hand and wrist and provides additional leverage
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm
- Three grip sizes enable operator preference. The grip diameter on the tool is 2-3/4" with two additional grip sizes available (diameters of 2-1/2" and 3" sold separately)
- The rubber grip absorbs and reduces vibration and features 3M™ Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Durable composite cover extends to the base to absorb vibration and keeps tools in service by preventing cracked housings
- Internal muffler protects operator hearing and will not break off
- Convenient thumb-controlled speed dial reduces inadvertent speed changes
3M™ random orbital sanders optimize sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials, and many other substrates. Also known as dual action (D/A) palm sanders, these industrial-grade tools rotate the abrasive disc and disc pad in two simultaneous overlapping oval patterns so no single abrasive particle follows the same path twice, producing a random scratch and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Sales Guides_random orbital sa