Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll delivers consistent results for finishing, blending, polishing, and cleaning on a variety of metals, wood, plastics surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. The roll stock can be easily cut to any length. Clean and Finish roll stock provides consistent surface conditioning for the life of the product.
- Cut-to-fit roll stock provides uniform finishing, blending, polishing, contour finishing, and cleaning
- Conformable pad gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Suitable for hand use or on oscillating and dual pad rubbing machines
- Open web material resists loading, allowing abrasives to maintain a consistent cut-rate
- Suitable for metal, wood, composite and advanced materials
|Width||10 in||254 mm|
|Length||30 ft||9.144 m|
What is the Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll used for?
The Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll, CF-RL, Flint Super Fine, 10 in x 30 ft, 2 per case is a versatile product that can be used to clean, finish or polish many types of surfaces.
Is the roll reusable or disposable after use?
The roll is designed as a disposable item but can be reused several times depending on usage intensity. However, it's recommended that you dispose of it when the abrasive surface wears off.
Can I use this product on metal surfaces?
Yes! Capitalize on its superior cleaning/rinsing ability; generally creating less mess than traditional abrasives; which ultimately improves safety and ergonomics.
Will the CF-RL scratch my sensitive surfaces like stainless steel sinks?
No. This fine grit roll doesn't contain harsh chemicals nor scratches/etches/coats delicate substrates such as metals or soft materials making it ideal for finishing/graining jobs where a uniform brushed appearance is crucial.
How does this compare to other cleaning products in terms of sustainability and environmental impact?
Scotch Brite values sustainability through their R&D departments using recycled polyester fiber into some non-woven abrasive manufacturing processes. These have seen results resulting in significant reduction percentages of landfilled waste with fewer natural resources being consumed since recyled PET fibers don’t require extraction methods apart from reduced energy needs compared to producing virgin-materials-formed rolls/pads/belts/etc..
Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Rolls are a versatile abrasive product that can be used for a variety of applications. These rolls are available with three different abrasive minerals: silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc.
Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish. Talc is a mild abrasive that can be used to achieve a satin finish or with polish to create a high gloss finish in topcoat rubbing applications.
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
The general purpose pad can be cut and used by hand for precise control. Wider width stock can be cut and paired with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or on an inline or oscillating sander to cover larger areas. The load resistance keeps the abrasive particles exposed to maintain a consistent cut rate.
- Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Rolls are available with silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc abrasive mineral.
- Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing.
- Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life.
- Talc is a mild abrasive that can be used achieve a satin finish or with polish to create a high gloss finish in topcoat rubbing applications.
- Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix.
- The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.