The Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S features 7 Scotch-Brite™ Pads, a Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge and a 3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder. This introductory pack gives you the chance to try a variety of hand pads before deciding which ones are right for you.
- Choose this Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S to test our 7 different hand pads (pack includes Pad Holder, 7 Pads and Scrub Sponge)
- Durable non-woven, open web construction won’t rust or splinter like steel wool
- Ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting
- Conformable pads access corners and other hard-to-reach areas
- Industry leader for abrasive hand pads
|Width||6 in||152.4 mm|
|Length||9 in||228.6 mm|
What is included in the Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S, 5 ea/Case?
The pack includes five hand pads of different grades – two ultra fine, two very fine and one medium pad.
Can these hand pads be used on all types of surfaces?
Yes, these hand pads can be used on virtually any surface including metal, wood, plastic and ceramics.
How long do these Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads last?
The longevity of each pad depends on the complexity and size of the job. However, they are designed to last longer than traditional abrasives thereby reducing replacement costs considerably.
Are these abrasive pads easy to use for beginners?
Absolutely! These abrasive hand pads are user-friendly and offer greater ease-of-use providing control even when working with complex shapes or contours.
Does this pack comply with environment regulations?
Yes! Our Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack complies with environmental regulations as it doesn't contain hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). We care about protecting people's health.
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are a unique surface conditioning product that combines abrasives and non-woven material to create an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads are perfect for everyday surface preparation. They are ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting. These durable non-woven, open web construction hand pads won't rust or splinter like steel wool.
The pack includes:
- Scotch-Brite™ Light Duty Hand Pad 6448
- Ultra fine grade silicon carbide is a great choice to clean, finish, and buff a variety of metal surfaces
- Preps primer paint for final coat without splintering or contaminating the surface
- Conformable pad accesses corners and other hard-to-reach areas
- Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad 7445
- Very mild abrasive for gentle, yet thorough cleaning
- Conformable web and fine mineral are excellent for fine finishes
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 0000 without rusting
- Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448
- Ultra fine finishing action for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Cleans metal, composites and other materials while maintaining part geometry
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without rusting or splintering
- Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447
- Most commonly used hand pad for surface conditioning, cleaning and finishing
- Versatile pad is great for cleaning, blending, finishing and scuffing
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 1 without rusting or splintering
- Scotch-Brite™ Production Hand Pad 8447
- High cut for paint prep, blending, and scuffing
- Long life performance on aluminum, stainless steel, plastics, wood and fiberglass
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 2 without rusting or splintering
- Scotch-Brite™ Blending Hand Pad 7446
- Universal utility for hand blending and finishing metals, wood and other materials
- Effective for woodworking applications to highlight, paint prep, sealer scuffing and scuffing between coats
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 3 without rusting or splintering
- Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440
- Most durable and aggressive pad for quick stock removal
- Cuts fast to remove contaminants and oxides in demanding cleaning and finishing applications
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 4 without rusting or splintering
- 3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder
- Specially designed for use with Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads
- Makes clean up jobs faster, easier, and safer
- Distributes pressure evenly over pad surface for efficient cleaning action and improved pad life
- Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge 74
- Dual-action scrub sponge is a sponge laminated to a scouring pad
- Absorbent cellulose sponge softens soil and wipes up spills
- Perfect for cleaning kitchen surfaces, counters, tabletops, walls, cooking utensils