Fluorescent orange microprismatic reflective sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive for production of high quality work zone signs. Highly visible in daytime, twilight, inclement weather and at night.
- Highly visible at wide angles in daytime, twilight, inclement weather and at night
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Impact and gouge resistant
- May be applied to several different substrates
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type VIII and ASTM D4956-07 Type VII, VIII and X
|Width||48 in||1219.2 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting 3924S, Fluorescent Orange?
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting 3924S is a highly retroreflective and fluorescent temporary sheeting designed for the production of work zone signs and traffic control devices. It offers excellent visibility even at high angles of incidence and wide entrance angles.
What are the dimensions of this product?
The dimensions of this product are 48 inches in width and 50 yards in length.
Is this product durable?
Yes, it is highly durable as Diamond Grade technology provides long-term reflectivity and durability even under harsh weather conditions.
Product Description: 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting Series 3924S
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting Series 3924S is a highly visible material that can be seen from wide angles and long distances by approaching traffic. The fluorescent orange color is approved for use in all construction and maintenance work zone signs and devices according to the U.S. Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. The sheeting has a unique seal pattern that makes it easy to identify and inspect work sites. It can be applied to aluminum, medium and high density plywood, and reinforced plastic (FRP) substrates. For more information, please refer to Product Bulletin 3924.
- Highly visible at wide angles and long distances
- Approved for use in all construction and maintenance work zone signs and devices
- Distinctive seal pattern for easy identification and inspection of work sites
- Can be applied to aluminum, medium and high density plywood, and reinforced plastic (FRP) substrates
- Refer to Product Bulletin 3924 for full details
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Bulletins_pb 3924s 3mtm fl ora