Fluorescent orange microprismatic reflective sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive for production of high quality work zone signs. Highly visible in daytime, twilight, inclement weather and at night.
- Highly visible at wide angles in daytime, twilight, inclement weather and at night
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for ease of application
- Impact and gouge resistant
- May be applied to several different substrates
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type VIII and ASTM D4956-07 Type VII, VIII and X
|Width||30 in||762 cm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting 3924S?
It is a highly reflective and fluorescent pavement marking solution designed to enhance traffic safety in work zones at night or in low-light conditions. The sheeting comes in a bright fluorescent orange color which makes it easy for drivers to detect and respond quickly.
How long does the sheeting last?
Our highly durable Diamond Grade Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting has an outdoor life of up to 10 years, backed by our warranty. This means you won't have to worry about frequent replacements or maintenance costs.
Is this available as pre-cut sheets or rolls?
The product comes on a roll that measures 30 inches wide by 50 yards long. However, we can customize pre-cut sizes according to your specific needs.
Does this product comply with industry standards for traffic safety?
Absolutely! Our Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting meets and exceeds ASTM D4956 Type IX providing verifiable compliance with federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS).
Product Description: 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting Series 3924S
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Fluorescent Work Zone Sheeting Series 3924S is designed to provide high visibility to approaching traffic and long sight distances. The fluorescent orange color is approved in the U.S. Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for all construction/maintenance work zone signs and devices. The sheeting has a distinctive seal pattern that is easily distinguished to assist work site inspection.
The 3924S sheeting can be applied to various substrates such as aluminum, medium and high density plywood, and reinforced plastic (FRP). For more information, please refer to Product Bulletin 3924.
- Highly visible at wide angles to approaching traffic and at long sight distances
- Fluorescent orange color is approved in the U.S. Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Distinctive seal pattern for easy work site inspection
- Can be applied to aluminum, medium and high density plywood, and reinforced plastic (FRP) substrates
- For full details, please refer to Product Bulletin 3924
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Bulletins_pb 3924s 3mtm fl ora