The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2250/2273 Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area.
- Four modes of operation - dual peak, dual null, differential and special peak - for accurate locates, even in the most challenging field conditions
- Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.
What is the 3M™ Dynatel™ Cable/Pipe Locator 2250-U3P3 used for?
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Cable/Pipe Locator 2250-U3P3 is a powerful and accurate tool designed to precisely locate underground pipes or cables.
What are some of the features of this cable/pipe locator?
This product has several fantastic features, including multiple operating modes, an intuitive user interface, excellent depth accuracy, and rugged durability.
Is it easy to operate this equipment if I've never used one before?
While experience always helps when using tools like these in the field, our engineers have worked hard to make sure that the 3M™ Dynatel™ Cable/Pipe Locator is as user-friendly as possible. With a little bit of training and practice, anyone can learn how to use it effectively.
Does this product come with any kind of warranty or customer support services?
Absolutely! We pride ourselves on providing excellent warranties and top-notch customer support for all of our products. The precise details vary depending on your location and other factors but please feel free to ask me directly about what warranty options might be best suited for your needs.
- Four active frequencies
- Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
- Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
- Direct readout of active duct probe (sonde)
- Cable/pair identification
- Receivers incorporate an "expander" function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 performs all functions of the 2250 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Instructions_cable and pipe lo