The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2250/2273 Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area.
- Four modes of operation - dual peak, dual null, differential and special peak - for accurate locates, even in the most challenging field conditions
- Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.
What is the 3M Dynatel Pipe/Cable/Fault Locator used for?
The 3M Dynatel Pipe/Cable/Fault Locator is used to accurately locate and identify underground pipes and cables, as well as finding faults in them.
How easy is it to use the 2273-U3P3 model?
The 2273-U3P3 model is very user-friendly, with intuitive controls and an easy-to-read display. Its lightweight design makes it comfortable to carry around during long usage periods.
Is this product durable enough for heavy outdoor use?
Absolutely! This particular model has a rugged design that's built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures and exposure to moisture. You can rely on it being a reliable tool when you need it most!
- Four active frequencies
- Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
- Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
- Direct readout of active duct probe (sonde)
- Cable/pair identification
- Receivers incorporate an "expander" function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 performs all functions of the 2250 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Case Studies_florida county ut