The 3M™ Scotchlok™ Color-Coded Closed-End Connector has a 600V rating for building wiring. A 1000V rating for signs, luminaires and fixtures makes this connector versatile, and you can splice copper conductors quickly and smoothly with it. Nylon insulation helps the connector hold up against temperatures ranging from -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C).
- Vinyl-insulated barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- A smooth, flared end provides quick wire insertion
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 16 AWG
- Copper insert offers good conductivity
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Length||0.83 in||21.1 mm|
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
Designed with a copper sleeve and a cover of molded nylon, the crimp-type connector allows for fast splicing of copper conductors and a max. voltage rating of 600V for building wire, 1000V for building signs and fixtures (luminaires).
With the help of the connector’s smooth, flared end, easily insert solid or stranded copper wire (only), ranging in sizes 22-16 AWG. Additionally, the butted-seam barrel's built-in wire stop quickly positions the wire cable exactly where needed.
For a dependable connection and efficient positioning, use 3M™ Scotchlok™ S-11-A Nylon-Insulated Butted Seam Standard Closed End Connector. Add to cart