3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to urethane sleeves. This pink mounting sticky back foam tape provides high quality light medium combination print.
- 0.020 inch (0.51 mm) double coated light medium density pink foam tape
- Manufactured to a target thickness of 0.020 inches
- Designed to be easily removed from ink contaminated flexographic print plates
- Securely bonds flexographic photopolymer plate to the urethane sleeve to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Air release feature allows air to escape from between the tape and cylinder/sleeve and between tape and plate
- For use on urethane sleeves
- Ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Pink foam color indicates light medium density foam
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner
- Plate easily demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
|Width||24 in||609.6 mm|
|Length||25 yd||22.86 m|
What is the thickness of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S?
The thickness of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S is 20 mil.
How many rolls are there in a case of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S?
There is one roll per case of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S.
What is the size of each roll of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S, Pink, 24 in x25 yd?
Each roll of 3M ™Cushion -Mount ™PlusPlateMountingtapeE1920 -20Spink measures around24 incheswide and25 yardslong.
. Is this tape suitable for rough surfaces?
. Yes, you can use this tape on most surfaces whether it’s smooth or rough as it comes with high adhesion properties that ensure your plate stays mounted securely until removal even under pressure .
. Can I place an order online for this product?
Yes absolutely! You can easily purchase the product by placing an order on our website after creating your account and follow some simple steps to receive delivery at your convenience .
An air release feature with plate side adhesive technology allows 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920-20S to remove with less force in the presence of ink contaminates on flexographic print plates. This double coated pink foam tape is ideal for high quality light medium combination print and securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the urethane sleeve to prevent plate edge lifting during printing. Notably, this flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press and is tolerant to ink contaminates, allowing for easy and clean plate removal. This tape is manufactured to a target thickness of 0.020 inches.Recommended Applications
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing cylinders and sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for wide-web presses to print film or paper for flexible packaging industry
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1320-20S is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives for 20 mil applications. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting photopolymer plates. Easy plate removal from tape may result in less worker fatigue and plate damage. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
Unlike flat or pebbled liners, E-Series liners are crosshatched. This imprints unique microchannels into the adhesive that allow air to flow throughout the adhesive. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and cylinder or sleeve for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.Understanding Flexographic Plate Mounting Tapes
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow flexographic printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on 3M for solutions and service throughout your operation.