3M™ Diamond Grade™ Markings for signage.
- Approved supplier to the U.S. Navy
- Retroreflective letters and numbers used for the production of safety and emergency exit signage
- Highly visible under ambient light and in dark conditions with retroreflected light
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Great for Road Safety
Industry Low Price
|Length||2 in||5.08 cm|
What is 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers?
The 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Shipboard numbers are high-performance reflective vinyl tapes that can reflect light from long distances and angles, making them easy to identify in low-light conditions on marine vessels.
How many numbers come in a package of 3MNCHAR-2R3, 3972, Red, "3", 2 inches?
There are ten ship board numbers per package. Each number measures two inches in height.
Is this product durable?
Yes! The product has extreme durability and weather resistance. The material is tough enough to withstand harsh marine environments and resist corrosion, which makes it suitable for use on ships.
Are these products customizable?
Yes! You can customize your order with different styles and colors based on your needs to meet the requirements or specifications necessary for various applications.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_navy shipboard marki