3M™ Diamond Grade™ and Photoluminescent Markings light the way for emergency and evacuation signage.
- Approved supplier to the U.S. Navy
- Retroreflective letters and numbers used for the production of safety and emergency exit signage
- Highly visible under ambient light and in dark conditions with retroreflected light
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Great for Road Safety
Industry Low Price
|Length||2 in||5.08 cm|
What are 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers?
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers are reflective numbers that meet the requirements of International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations for safety markings on ships.
What is the size of the 3MNCHAR-2RU, 3972, Red, "U", 2 in,10/Package ship board numbers?
The size of these particular numbers is 2 inches. They come in a package containing ten pieces.
Where can I use these ship board numbers?
These reflective numbers can be used to identify and mark different areas on a ship including lifeboats, firefighting equipment or other emergency equipment. The adhesive backing allows for easy application to flat surfaces including metal or painted surfaces.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_damage control marki