3M™ Cartridge Roll 341D provides easy access to small, hard-to-reach spaces for sanding and finishing. As the outermost abrasive layer wears down, the cloth backing frays to expose fresh abrasive layers for continued cutting action.
- Small size is ideal for sanding and finishing hard-to-reach spaces
- Cloth backing supports heavy sanding yet frays to expose fresh abrasive
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Aluminum oxide abrasive in a closed-coat layer provides fast cut and long life
- Rolls attach to a compatible cartridge roll mandrel (sold separately)
|Length||2 in||50.8 mm|
|Diameter||5/8 in||15.875 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cartridge RoII 341D used for?
The 3M™ Cartridge RoII 341D is a high-performance sanding equipment designed to help you get that smooth surface and perfect finish on wood working, metal fabrication as well as marine and composite applications.
What are the dimensions of these cartridges?
The dimensions of the cartridge rolls are standardized at 5/8in x 2in x 3/16in (15.875mm x 50.8mm x4.76mm) which makes them ideal for use with various power tools such as drills.
How many cartridges come in a case?
There are about a hundred of these cartridge rolls packed in each box so you can easily stock up or tackle multiple projects without running out too quickly