|Part Number||44D-A 3/4" X 45M|
3M™ Composite Film Electrical Tape 44D A is a low halogen, edge tear resistant electrical tape that's suitable for general purpose insulation, as well as anchoring and banding in motors and transformers. The tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C).
- The combination of the thermosetting, rubber adhesive and the polyester-web and polyester film backing provides excellent adherence and dielectric strength
- Offers great electrical properties and is puncture-resistant
- Ideal for economical, general-purpose insulation, anchoring and banding in motors and transformers
- For protecting start wires, leads, terminal strips and insulation paper
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C)
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
What is the 3M™ Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape 44D-A used for?
The primary use of this tape is to provide high strength and durability in various electrical applications.
Is the tape resistant to moisture and humidity?
Yes, it has a pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive that ensures reliable performance even in extreme environments.
Can this tape be easily torn by hand or do I need scissors?
This particular model of filament-reinforced electrical tape has been designed with filaments running throughout its length. Therefore, it may require scissors for cutting rather than just tearing by hand.
What is the width and length of each roll?
Each roll contains 3/4 inch x 49.2 yards (18 mm x 45 meters) worth of tan-colored tape, making it highly efficient compared to other brands on the market.
Is there a special requirement when storing this type of electrical tape?
A:The ideal storage condition would be below room temperature conditions with less exposure to sunlight which can help prolong shelf life and reliability for future usage.