Designed to be more accurate, faster and more integrated than most locators on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locators 7500 Series represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 7500 Series locators combine simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities.
- Locate and follow the path of 3M EMS Caution Tape
- Six active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to providing a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
- Five modes of operation - trace view, directional peak, directional null, special peak and induction peak - for accurate locates, even in congested areas.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
What is the 3M™ Dynatel™ 7573-ID/U3 Locator Utility used for?
The 3M™ Dynatel™ 7573-ID/U3 Locator Utility is designed to locate underground pipes and cables, as well as pinpointing cable faults and marking them.
How does it work?
It works by transmitting a signal through a utility line or pipe, which can then be detected using its receiver wand.
What are the benefits of using this product over others?
The 3M™ Dynatel™ 7573-ID/U3 Locator Utility has a large, easy-to-read display, an ergonomic design for comfortable use, and advanced features like automatic gain control that make it easier to detect utilities accurately.
Is this product durable enough to withstand harsh conditions in the field?
Yes! This locator utility has been tested to survive drops up to three feet onto concrete surfaces without damaging its internal components.
. Do you provide any training programs on how best to use this equipment?
. Absolutely! We offer comprehensive training programs covering all aspects of our products including optimal usage guidelines with manuals included in your package upon purchase along with video resources available online
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 7573 is a versatile and advanced locator model that offers a range of features to assist in locating underground utilities and faults.
- Six active frequencies for direct connect
- Trace view mapping display mode
- Four induction frequencies
- All frequency mode in direct connect (four simultaneously)
- EMS iD and EMS Tape capability on all models
- Push button depth to all 3M underground electronic markers
With its six active frequencies for direct connect, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 7573 provides a wide range of options for locating underground utilities. The trace view mapping display mode allows for easy visualization of the utility path, making it simpler to trace and locate the desired utility.
In addition to the direct connect frequencies, the 7573 model also offers four induction frequencies. This allows for greater flexibility in locating utilities that may not have a direct connection point.
All models of the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 7573 are equipped with EMS iD and EMS Tape capability. This feature enables the locator to identify and locate specific electronic markers, providing accurate and efficient utility locating.
Furthermore, the 7573 model includes a push button depth feature for all 3M underground electronic markers. This allows for quick and easy determination of the depth of the markers, aiding in precise utility locating.
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 7573 performs all the functions of the 7550 locator. However, it also offers the added capability of locating underground faults, making it a comprehensive and reliable tool for utility locating and fault finding.