3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 is a translucent tape with a proprietary film backing and high-tack acrylic adhesive available on a split liner. This self-adhered tape is designed for difficult-to-stick surfaces, including damp surfaces. This sealing tape has an adhesive that withstands heat and will not melt or stain in high temperatures.
- Self-adhered tape design for sealing difficult-to-stick surfaces, including damp surfaces
- UV-resistant for up to 12 months and the adhesive does not melt or stain when exposed to heat
- Features a waterproof membrane that produces a moisture barrier
- Sealing tape provides an air barrier
- Tough backing resists punctures and tears during application
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive stays stuck at both low and high application temperatures
- Unique backing is thin and conformable to conveniently fit into corners
- Split release liner offers fast application with easy and accurate positioning of the tape
|Width||60 in||1524 mm|
|Length||75 ft||22.86 m|
What is the 3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 Tan made of?
The 3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 Tan is a high-performance packaging tape that consists of polypropylene film reinforced with continuous glass yarn filaments. It also features pressure-sensitive adhesive and solid liner.
What are the dimensions of each roll?
Each roll of the 3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 Tan measures at a width of 60 inches and lengthwise at feet, totaling to about75 ft.
Is it easy to unwrap and apply?
Yes! As this tape has been manufactured by using cutting-edge technology, it comes with an excellent set-off feature which makes even island-free coated things much easier for release.
. How many rolls come in one case?
A: One single box or packaging comes with one roll only to streamline your supply chain management.
3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 is a high-tack, translucent tape that comes with a thin, proprietary film backing and high-tack acrylic adhesive available on a split liner. This self-adhered tape is designed to seal difficult-to-stick surfaces, even damp surfaces. It has a waterproof membrane and proprietary backing that seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion and establish an air barrier. The tape is UV-resistant for up to 12 months, and the adhesive will not melt or stain when exposed to heat. The unique backing of this tape resists punctures and tears during application, but is also thin and conformable, fitting conveniently into corners. The high tack tape has a split release liner that allows for simple and fast application and accurate positioning of the tape. This product is compatible with many building sealants and has a unique acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that aggressively adheres at low and high application temperatures (0°F/-18°C to 150°F/66°C).Recommended Applications
3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Deck joist and header board sealing
- Sealing window and door openings against moisture intrusion
Designed for those hard-to-stick-to surfaces, 3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 offers a resilient and waterproof solution for tough applications. This tape is built to be durable in extreme temperatures and resistant to the wear and tear of harsh environments. For a strong sealing tape that is also thin and conformable, look no further than 3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 and enjoy the advantages of one of the many innovative 3M tape designs prepared to meet everyday challenges.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_3m converter markets