3M™ Finesse-it™ Polish - Ultra Fine is part of a line of specially designed compounds and polishes to be used on OEM and baked refinish paints to remove sand scratches or to remove swirl marks from previously compounded areas and is designed to produce best results when used with an air or electric buffer equipped with 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pads.
- Removes swirl marks and micro grade sanding scratches
- Ideal for spot repair on OEM clear coats
- Wax and silicone free formula
|Width||3.3 in||8.37 cm|
|Length||3.3 in||8.37 cm|
|Height||9.85 in||25.02 cm|
What is 3M™ Finesse-it™ Polish - Ultra Fine used for?
3M™ Finesse-it™ Polish - Ultra Fine is a machine polish that's designed to provide an ultra-fine finish on automotive paints and other substrates.
How do I apply 3M™ Finesse-it™ Polish - Ultra Fine?
First, make sure the surface you're working with is clean and dry. Then, use either a foam pad or wool pad to apply the polish according to the instructions provided.
Is it safe to use 3M™ Finesse-it™ Polish - Ultra Fine on my car's paint job?
Yes! This product has been tested thoroughly by our team of experts, and it's completely safe for use on automotive paints without causing any damage or scratches.
This material is perfect for achieving satin, semi-gloss, and high gloss finishes in top coat rubbing and other woodworking applications. It is also compatible with our Finesse-it™ Trizact™ Paint Repair System for AOEM paint and clear coats. The final finish results depend on the combination of coating type, polish, and tools used.
3M™ Finesse-it™ products are a specially engineered line of abrasives, compounds, polishes, and buffing pads designed to remove defects, sand scratches, or swirl marks on a variety of painted surfaces. These products are ideal for repairing surface defects to clear coats, lacquered wood, solid surfaces, gelcoat, powder coat, industrial paint, acrylic, and glass. 3M Finesse-it products are an integral part of a 3M recommended buffing system.
- Works well for buffing wood, automotive OEM, marine, and aerospace coatings
- Produces superior results in top coat rubbing and other woodworking applications
- Can be used in our Finesse-it™ Trizact™ Paint Repair System for AOEM paint and clear coats
- Removes defects, sand scratches, or swirl marks on a variety of painted surfaces
- Compatible with clear coats, lacquered wood, solid surfaces, gelcoat, powder coat, industrial paint, acrylic, and glass