3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders deliver professional, dust-free performance along with a swirl-free finish, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is required.
- Precision-balanced steel workings and powerful air driven motors run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
What is the size and orbit of 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander, 28502?
The sander measures 6 inches in size with a 5/16 inch orbit.
Is this sander compatible with central vacuum systems?
Yes! As its name suggests, it's designed for compatibility with central vacuum systems - making it very easy to use.
How many sanders are sold per case?
For each purchase, one unit is sold per case.
Can you give me more information about the product warranty?
:The 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander comes with a comprehensive warranty upon purchase. You can refer to our website or ask your retailer for more details on the specific terms and conditions that apply to the product.
3M Elite Central Vacuum Ready Random Orbital Sander is an air-powered sander that connects to your central vacuum system for easy dust extraction. This upgraded version of our original series vacuum sanders delivers professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments that require dust extraction.
The 3M Clean Sanding System eliminates dust from the workpiece and surrounding space to improve sanding performance. The sander uses the inlet air to create its own venturi vacuum that extracts dust and expels it through a wide collection port and into your central vacuum system.
Elite Series Palm Sanders are loaded with upgraded features aimed at durability, performance, and operator comfort. Improved wrist support increases comfort and leverage. A safer thumb-operated speed control wheel reduces accidental speed changes. The aluminum housing adds durability and reduces vibration, and the durable composite cover helps prevent cracked housings. The internal muffler makes this Elite Series Pneumatic Random Orbital Sander 6 dB quieter than the original series.
The 5/16” diameter orbit provides an aggressive cut rate on metal, composites, wood, and more. A 3M Hookit Disc Pad is included with this 6-inch random orbital sander, allowing the operator to quickly and easily apply and re-apply hook and loop discs to the sanding tool. The sander operates at 90 psi with an air flow rate of 17 SCFM.
- Connects to central vacuum system for easy dust extraction
- Delivers professional performance and a swirl-free finish
- Eliminates dust from workpiece and surrounding space
- Improved wrist support and thumb-operated speed control wheel
- Aluminum housing reduces vibration and durable composite cover helps prevent cracked housings
- Internal muffler makes sander 6 dB quieter than original series
- 5/16” diameter orbit provides an aggressive cut rate on metal, composites, wood, and more
- Includes 3M Hookit Disc Pad for easy application and re-application of hook and loop discs
- Operates at 90 psi with an air flow rate of 17 SCFM
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m indl prds accessor