3M™ Hookit™ Low Profile Backup Pad is constructed of soft density foam with a blunt tapered edge and is recommended for finishing applications on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Low profile soft density yellow pad provides flexibility to reduce loading
- Tapered edge is ideal for finishing on flat or contoured surfaces
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment provides excellent backing support and easy reuse, optimizing disc life
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
|Thickness||0.37 in||9.39 mm|
|Thread Size||5/16-24 EXT|
What is the Hookit™ D/F Low Profile Disc Pad used for?
The 3M™ Hookit™ D/F Low Profile Disc Pad 25122 is used to attach sanding discs with a Hook and Loop attachment to power sanders.
What are the specifications of this product?
The 6 in x 3/8 in x 5/16-24 external thread size fits a variety of random orbital sanders. Each case contains ten disc pads.
How do I care for and clean this disc pad?
Clean the disc pad regularly with soapy water or mild solvent using a soft bristle brush. Avoid using any solution that could break down adhesive on faceplates or abrasives. Store unused pads flat, protected from direct lighting, and horizontal surfaces must not be uneven to avoid changes in shape over time.
Product Description: 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad
The 3M™ Hookit™ disc pad is a versatile and easy-to-use abrasive accessory that simplifies disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment. The Hookit™ feature utilizes a hook-and-loop system that allows for repeated use of the disc for the extent of its abrasive life.
Hookit™ disc pads have J-shaped hooks that are commonly used in everyday hook-and-loop applications. These hooks grip the brushed nylon loop backings of 3M™ Hookit™ discs and provide a finer finish than adhesive backed discs.
The Hookit™ system is ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Additionally, this disc pad can be used with hook-and-loop discs from other manufacturers, making it a versatile and convenient accessory for any sanding or finishing job.
- Easy disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment
- J-shaped hooks provide a finer finish than adhesive backed discs
- Designed for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated
- Compatible with hook-and-loop discs from other manufacturers
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m power tools and ac