3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915 with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This pink foam mounting tape provides high quality light medium combination print.
- 0.015 inch (0.38 mm) double coated foam tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to remove with less force from flexographic print plates
- Has a light medium density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Pink foam color indicates the light, medium density foam
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Print plates mounted on E1915 will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner
- Plate easily demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from the sleeve or steel print cylinder
- Flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
|Width||54 in||1371.6 mm|
What is the length and width of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915, Pink?
The tape is 54 inches wide and 25 yards long.
What thickness does this product come in?
This cushion-mount mounting tape comes in a thickness of 15 mils.
Can you tell me about how many rolls are included per case?
. There's one roll included in each pack or case of Cushion-Mount Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915.
. Is this tape pink?
. Yes, that's correct! The color of this particular type of Cushion-Mount Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915 happens to be pink!
. Can I purchase smaller quantities than a full case if needed?
. Of course! Please feel free to contact us regarding your requirements for purchasing less than a full-size case as well or other similar products which may cater to your needs without requiring bulk purchases like these cases generally do!
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915 is a pink foam tape that provides high quality combination print. This is a light medium tape for combination print. It has the air release feature that allows for bubble free mounting. This flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for easy and clean plate removal.Recommended Applications
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing cylinders and sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for narrow web presses to print tag and labels
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 15 mil applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
3M air release liners have a crosshatched pattern, unlike other mounting tapes that use a pebbled or flat release liner. The embossed crosshatched pattern imprints unique microchannels into the easy mount adhesive that allows entrapped air to escape. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and sleeve or cylinder for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_flexographic mountin