3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders deliver professional, dust-free performance along with a swirl-free finish, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is required.
- Precision-balanced steel workings and powerful air driven motors run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
What is the size of 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander, 28504?
The size of our sander is 5 inches.
What's the orbit value for this sander?
The orbit value for this model is 5/16 inch.
How many items are included in one case of the 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander, 28504?
One case includes just one random orbital sander.
Designed with the operator in mind, 3M™ Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders are loaded with ergonomic features that decrease work strain and improve productivity.Wrist and Hand Support
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on hand and wrist and provides additional leverage
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm
- Three grip sizes enable operator preference. The grip diameter on the tool is 2-3/4" with two additional grip sizes available (diameters of 2-1/2" and 3" sold separately)
- The rubber grip absorbs and reduces vibration and features 3M™ Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Durable composite cover extends to the base to absorb vibration and keeps tools in service by preventing cracked housings
- Internal muffler protects operator hearing and will not break off
- Convenient thumb-controlled speed dial reduces inadvertent speed changes
3M™ random orbital sanders optimize sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials, and many other substrates. Also known as dual action (D/A) palm sanders, these industrial-grade tools rotate the abrasive disc and disc pad in two simultaneous overlapping oval patterns so no single abrasive particle follows the same path twice, producing a random scratch and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Flyers_3mtm elite series air p