3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Cups are hard, reusable plastic cups designed for use with the PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. Mixing ratios are built into each cup, eliminating the need for separate inserts. Cups are designed to work with PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids, featuring a quarter-turn locking system without the need for separate collars. A new hard cup is included in each PPS™ Series 2.0 Lid & Liner Kit.
- Hard cups designed specifically for 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0
- Mix ratios built into every hard cup – no need for separate inserts
- Clear access window lets you firmly grasp the liner, making lid removal easier during tinting/refilling
- ‘Max Fill’ notation allows users to fit maximum amount of fluid in cup
- Designed for use with quarter-turn PPS™ Series 2.0 lid locking system for faster, easier assembly
- One new hard cup included in every PPS™ Series 2.0 Lid & Liner Kit
- Full-diameter filters are built into every lid for the highest quality filtration; aides with fluid flow.
- Enlarged sealing plugs provide stable base for cups to be placed upside down when sealing and protecting coatings not in use to keep filters wet.
- Existing PPS™ red dispensers can be used with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by up to 50%; compared to conventional paint cup systems
What is the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Cup used for?
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Cup is a disposable paint cup system that enables painters to efficiently mix and spray high-quality paint finishes.
How much capacity does each cup hold?
Each standard size (22 fl oz, 650 mL) cup can hold up to 22 fluid ounces or 650 milliliters of liquid.
Are these cups reusable or disposable?
These cups are disposable, making it easy for you to switch between multiple colors without having to clean your paint gun repeatedly.
What do I get in a single order of this product?
With one order of this product, you will receive four cartons with two cups per each carton resulting in eight individual cups total.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Spray Gun Cups are an essential component of our all-in-one solution for measuring, mixing, filtering and spraying paint materials. These reusable hard plastic paint cups have been updated to be more convenient and easier to use.
Universal mixing ratios are printed directly on the cup to help you get an accurate mix, while a clear access window helps you see fluid levels and quickly remove the lid and liner from the cup. Use with the entire PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System, which features improvements like a quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, domed lid design for better spray performance, wider lid fluid spout and redesigned adapter for a more stable lid-to-gun connection.
With PPS™, you don’t have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into a paint reservoir, so you waste less paint. And with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there’s less risk of outside contamination. Specially designed PPS™ stainless steel metal adapters let you use the PPS™ 2.0 system with virtually any spray gun.
Use 3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Spray Gun Cups to apply paints, stains, varnishes, basecoats, undercoats, primers, sealers, clearcoats, gelcoats, sprayable adhesives and more.