Featuring premium grade aluminum oxide on sturdy cotton backing, our 3M™ Cloth RX Slashed Segment 341D is ideal for sanding the outside diameter of cylinders, to remove rough areas and set a grain finish on many different types of metal surfaces. Primarily used for setting the grain on contoured metal parts, it is commonly used to finish large pieces such as carbon steel pipes and stainless steel tanks.
- Custom segments offer conformability for rotary sanding on radiuses and contours
- Coated abrasive flaps perform light stock removal, deburring, finishing and blending, and setting a grain finish
- Heavyweight cotton cloth provides durability for high-production applications
- Premium grade aluminum oxide delivers a fast cut
- Plastic base slides easily into a 3M™ RX Aluminum Hub (sold separately) with a teardrop designed slot
Industry Low Price
|Width||3 in||76.2 mm|
|Length||3 in||76.2 mm|
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_3m radial segme
- Safety Data Sheet
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.