3M™ Trizact™ Diamond Cloth Belt 663FC represents the “next generation” in abrasive technology. It combines the predictable dimensioning of bonded wheels with the speed, consistency and ease of use of 3M abrasive belts. This unique hybrid helps you achieve a smoother finish in less time.
- Can cut hard to grind materials up to 70% faster than bonded wheels
- Delivers consistent grinding performance while reducing the likelihood of grinding chatter
- YF-weight backing supports medium to high pressure grinding applications
- Great for stock removal
What is the 3M Trizact Diamond Cloth Belt 663FC used for?
The 3M™ Trizact™ Diamond Cloth Belt 663FC, 20 Mic, 3 in x 90 in, Fabri-lok is used for finishing and polishing hard materials such as ceramics and glass.
How fine of a grit does this belt have?
This belt has a grit of 20 microns.
What are the dimensions of the belt?
The dimensions of this belt are 3 inches by 90 inches.
Can I use this diamond cloth belt on my grinder or sander?
Yes! Our products can be used with most grinders or sanders that have appropriate specifications to run these specific belts,.
:Does it come with replacement guarantee?
A. We stand behind our products! however, each product comes with its individual warranty and guaranty so you might check if there are any guarantees provided specifically to your product.
3M™ Trizact™ Diamond Cloth Belts 663FC are designed to grind materials to their final dimension. These belts are capable of grinding hard-to-grind materials such as ceramics, carbides, chilled iron, and composites. They are also effective in stripping old thermal spray coating during the refurbishment process. These belts cut up to 70% faster than bonded wheels, without producing chatter. Even less-experienced operators can achieve consistent, effective stock removal throughout the life of the belt.
These belts feature a waterproof YF-weight cloth backing, which means they can support high-pressure tough applications when run wet or dry. The abrasive side of the belt features three-dimensional structures derived from proprietary 3M technology. Unlike conventional abrasives, which are constructed from randomly-spaced and irregular-shaped minerals, Trizact abrasives feature precisely-shaped three-dimensional structures that help deliver more consistent performance and eliminate belt-to-belt variation.
- Designed for grinding materials to final dimension
- Cuts up to 70% faster than bonded wheels
- Capable of grinding hard-to-grind materials
- Effective in stripping old thermal spray coating
- Supports high-pressure tough applications when run wet or dry
- Features three-dimensional structures for consistent performance