Introducing the new 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984FX Pro, featuring a re-engineered 3M Precision-Shaped Grain. Designed to give you the performance boost you need, this belt outperforms competitive belts, as well as previous-generation 3M belts. Available in 36+ grit for medium and high-pressure applications like gate grinding and other heavy grinding.
- Re-engineered 3M Precision-Shaped Grain takes legendary speed and life to a new level
- Longest-lasting, fastest-cutting 3M grinding belt helps boost productivity and minimize belt changes in manual and automated applications
- Triangular ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool and stays sharp through the life of the belt
- Designed to run cooler and reduce metal discoloration and other heat-related outcomes
- Cuts with less pressure, helping reduce the demands on operators
- Available in 36+ grit
- Contaminant free
|Width||4 in||101.6 mm|
|Length||168 in||4267.2 mm|
|Maximum Speed||0 NP|
What is the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984FX Pro?
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984FX Pro is a high-performance abrasive belt for industrial metalworking applications.
What materials can I use it on?
This belt can be used on a range of materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel and nickel alloy.
How durable is it?
The film-lok backing ensures this belt stays securely in place while you work and gives it resistance against fatigue and wear.
How many belts come per case?
You'll get twenty-five (25) cloth belts per case.
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984FX Pro has been developed with a reformulation of the groundbreaking technology behind 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasives. This new re-engineered 3M Precision-Shaped Grain cuts even faster and lasts even longer, helping you boost productivity in your operation.Maximize Efficiency in Your Robotic Cell
Automated grinding processes are only as efficient as the abrasives they use. Leading robotic system integrators around the world spec-in 3M™ Cubitron™ II belts for their legendary performance and ability to reduce downtime. The re-engineered ceramic shaped grain in 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984FX Pro keeps robots grinding welds and bevels, maximizing efficiency long after other belts require a change-out.Featured Applications
- Gate Grinding
- Heavy Grinding
- Rapid Grinding Systems
- Robotic and Other Automated Applications
- Surface Grinding
- Weld Grinding
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt and Nickel Alloys
- Carbon Steel
- Cast Iron