The 3M Filtering Barrier Face Covering is a barrier face covering that can also help reduce airborne particulate exposure, when used as instructed. It can be used in crowded places, airplanes or everyday moments to help filter airborne particles. Per ASTM F3502-21 Standard for Barrier Face Coverings; Not a NIOSH approved respirator.
- Not a NIOSH approved respirator. Tested to ASTM F3502-21 as a Barrier Face Covering.
- Same product with a new name. 3M Advanced Filtering Face Mask is changing to 3M Filtering Barrier Face Covering.
- The Stretchable Side Bands With Hook Help Hold Product Snugly To Face
- The filter media filters at least 95% of airborne particles such as airborne pollen, pet dander, other allergens, dirt, environmental air pollution particles and other airborne particulate matter.
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Adjustable Noseclip With Soft Foam Helps Provide A Custom Contour
- Lightweight Design With A Smooth Inner Material To Help Feel Comfortable On Your Face
- Convenient Packaging That Easily Fits In A Bag
- For Use When Traveling, Running Errands, Attending Personal Appointments, Or Doing Other Activities Where Face Coverings Are Needed
- Barrier Face Coverings May Help Block Large Particle Droplets Expelled By You From Reaching Others When You Speak, Cough Or Sneeze.
- Convenient, Disposable Design
- For Everyday Use, Indoors And Out
- Available In 1, 3 And 5 Packs
- Color: white
- ASTM F3502-21 Standard for Barrier Face Coverings. Not a NIOSH approved respirator. Not FDA cleared for use in health care settings.