Dust extraction meets industry-leading cut-rate in 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W. This premium sanding disc features a unique abrasive pattern on a net backing that allows for virtually dust-free sanding, with legendary 3M Precision-Shaped Grain technology. You’ll finish more parts per disc with less dust in the environment, boosting productivity without sacrificing dust extraction.
- Premium net disc allows for virtually dust-free sanding
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain arranged in a unique pattern delivers industry-leading cut-rate and long life
- Part of the 3M Xtract™ Clean Sanding Solutions, the ultimate in dust removal and performance
- Allows for a cleaner work environment than traditional discs with dust extraction holes
- Hook-and-loop backing for quick and easy disc changes
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications including stock removal and fine finishing
- Available in a range of grades from 80+ to 320+
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
What is the 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc?
The 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc is a high-quality abrasive disc designed for use on a variety of surfaces.
What does "Cubitron" mean?
Cubitron is a trademarked term used by 3M to describe their specially developed ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive grain.
How many discs come in each package of the 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc?
Each package contains 50 individual discs conveniently packed in an inner box, with six boxes per case totaling up to to about three hundred units for your convenience.
. What size are the discs and which specifications do they meet?
. These specific pieces measure five inches across with no holes (NH), have a maximum speed rating of 12,000 RPMs and feature grit grade P220+. Also please note that these abrasives are compatible with Die grinders up to speeds rated at or above five hundred watts.
Can I use it for both wet and dry sanding applications?
; Absolutely yes! This highly engineered net backing promotes airflow for excellent dust extraction when working on any kind of surface whether you’re using this product for dry grinding or wet sanding purposes as well as ensuring reduced clogs caused by tiny residue build-up greatly increasing your productivity!