|Product Number||HP-HP 7448|
Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448 combines durability for long life, flexibility for reaching tight areas, and can be used in place of steel wool for conditioning metal surfaces and paint prep. Unlike fine steel wool, Scotch-Brite pads will not shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance
- Cleans metal, composites, and other materials without altering the base material
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the material used in 3M's Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7448?
The material used in Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7448 is SiC Ultra Fine.
What are the dimensions of this hand pad?
The dimensions of Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7448 are 9 inches x 6 inches.
How many units are included in each case of this product?
Every case of Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7448 comes with a total of sixty (60) units, packaged as twenty (20) per inner box.
Can you use this hand pad on any surface or just specific ones?
This hand pad can be utilized for various purposes on numerous surfaces without causing any damage.
; Is it safe to use the gray color of these pads near food or water sources like aquariums?
; Yes, they have been tested and approved by NSF International - an independent public health certification organization - making them compliant when cleaning equipment such as tanks where there can come into contact with foods or beverages.
The Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Pro Hand Pad 7448 is a versatile and durable tool that combines flexibility and longevity to reach tight areas and condition metal surfaces and paint prep. Unlike fine steel wool, Scotch-Brite pads will not shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
The open-web construction of the Scotch-Brite Ultra Fine Hand Pad is load resistant, offering long life and consistent abrasive action for cleaning, finishing, and buffing. The hand pad can be used to work detailed surfaces without altering the dimensions of the base material. It can be used right out of the box by hand, paired with a hand pad block, or run on an in-line sander for faster completion on larger areas.
Recommended applications for the Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad include scuffing, cleaning, and surface preparation.
- Durable open-web construction
- Load resistant for long life and consistent abrasive action
- Flexible for reaching tight areas
- Can be used in place of steel wool
- Will not shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters
- Can be used by hand, paired with a hand pad block, or run on an in-line sander
- Recommended for scuffing, cleaning, and surface preparation