3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is a durable aluminum oxide cloth belt recommended for your metal deburring, general metalworking, and some woodworking applications. It is suitable for wide belt, edge, or portable belt sanding, and can be used for a variety of applications on metal substrates and wood.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Width||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Length||42 in||1066.8 mm|
What makes the 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D different from other abrasive belts?
The 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is a durable, X-weight cloth belt that features aluminum oxide mineral abrasive. Its Film-lok backing allows for easy attachment and removal while providing a strong bond.
What sizes are available for the 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D and how many come in a pack?
This particular belt is offered in the size of one inch by forty-two inches with two hundred belts per case.
Can I use this product on metal surfaces?
Absolutely! The multi-purpose abrasive is suitable to be used on both soft and hard metals like steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy, brass or bronze.
Is there any safety precaution I need to take when using this product?
It's always recommended to wear appropriate safety equipment such as gloves and eye protection when working with abrasives or tools.
Overall, 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is a versatile and durable abrasive belt that can be used for a variety of applications in both woodworking and metalworking.