3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is a durable aluminum oxide cloth belt recommended for your metal deburring, general metalworking, and some woodworking applications. It is suitable for wide belt, edge, or portable belt sanding, and can be used for a variety of applications on metal substrates and wood.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Width||2-1/2 in||63.5 mm|
|Length||60 in||1524 mm|
What kind of projects can I use the 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D for?
The 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is designed to be used on a variety of materials, such as metals, woods and composites. It can effectively sand and finish these materials.
What grit size is the P150 X-weight cloth belt?
The 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D comes in a P150 grit size. This makes it ideal for medium to fine sanding applications that require high performance cut and durability.
How long does each belt last when being used frequently?
Due to its strong backing material with high-quality grain, the longevity of this product is notable. However, the useful life will depend upon factors such as usage rates, cutting pressure applied during application etc..
How many belts come in a case order?
There are fifty (50) single flex film-lock cloth belts included within each case order of the specific product you have mentioned; specifically-size wise they measure at -2-1/2 in x 60 in
Overall, 3M™ Cloth Belt 341D is a reliable and durable abrasive belt that provides continuous cut and long-life performance for aggressive dry sanding applications.