3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540 is the easy and clear alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including many plastics and low surface energy materials.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Synthetic rubber-based adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 120°F (49°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
|Width||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is the maximum load that 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540 can hold?
The maximum load capacity of this fastener varies depending on factors such as surface type, size and type of item being attached. Please see our product data sheet for more detailed information.
Can I use this reclosable fastener outdoors?
Yes, you can! This dual lock reclosable fastener is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Is it difficult to apply and remove the SJ3540 Dual Lock Reclosable Fastening System without damaging the surfaces/clothes etc. from which it has been posted or attached?
Not at all! Our dual lock reclosable fasteners come with an easy-to-peel liner that makes application simple. Plus, they're designed to be removed without leaving any residue behind.
How many rolls are included in a single case of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540?
. A single pack contains two rolls measuring 1 inch x 50 yards each.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_2017 iatd mro catalog
- Data Sheet