The Gradation Series works harmoniously with its setting to maximize available light. A space where light is not only welcomed, but encouraged, ensuring privacy is kept without creating a sense of closure. With a variety of configurations to capture your privacy and design needs, the range of patterns deliver a simple elegance while enhancing space and natural light into your built environment.
- Provides a gradation of light transmission to control your level of privacy through glass
- Each gradation design ranges from high transparency for more natural light to high opacity for privacy
- Center gradation designs provide privacy in the middle of your glass
- Available in a variety of subtle gradation patterns and textures in neutral colors
- Single (S) gradation designs provide privacy from the bottom of the glass
- Privacy (PR) gradation designs have a larger gradation area for more privacy coverage
|Width||50 in||1270 mm|
|Length||98.4 ft||30 m|
|Thickness||1.969 mil||50 micro|
What is 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGIM, Illumina, 50 in x 98.4 ft?
It is a premium decorative window film that provides privacy and adds an elegant touch to glass surfaces.
How does it work?
The film features high-quality graphics that create a "gradation" effect for an eye-catching finish that simulates textured or etched glass without the expense.
Where is it typically used?
This product is popularly used in commercial settings such as offices and conference rooms but can also be used in residential applications like bathrooms.
Is installation easy?
Yes! Our films have pressure-activated adhesive so you can apply them quickly with minimal tools; and when the time comes for removal or change-out they peel off cleanly leaving no residue.
Enhance the look of your plain glass with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes. These decorative glass and window films are designed to capture the look of cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost.
With FASARA™ Glass Finishes, you can easily tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. These films are constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials, ensuring long-lasting use.
Applying FASARA™ Glass Finishes is a breeze, thanks to 3M's expertise in adhesives. You can expect fast, accurate, beautiful, and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.Key Features:
- Transform plain glass into a decorative piece
- Flexible privacy options
- Easy to apply
- Durable and flexible polyester materials