|Product Number||HP-HP 7447B|
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials and for many different tasks.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447B made of?
The Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447B is made with aluminum oxide abrasive minerals that are evenly distributed throughout the pad.
How many pads are included in one case of the Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447B, HP-HP, A/O Very Fine, Maroon?
One case of the Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447B includes 60 pads.
Can I use this hand pad for cleaning and finishing different types of surfaces?
Yes! The versatile design and fine grit size make these pads ideal for cleaning and finishing a wide variety of surfaces such as metal parts, stainless steel cookware or utensils, plastics or any soft metals.
Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials and for many different tasks.
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 is comparable to steel wool grade 1. However, unlike steel wool, this pad won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The nonwoven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. This multipurpose 6 x 9" hand pad can be used by hand for precise control, with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover large areas.
Recommended applications include scuffing, cleaning, blending and surface preparation.