3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL is a double liner, double coated tape designed for mounting photopolymer and rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves. The adhesive is specially formulated for clean removal from both the plate and the print cylinder or sleeve.
- Offers excellent adhesion to both rubber and photopolymer plates
- Provides uniform coverage of solids when halftone dot reproduction is not critical
- Specially formulated for clean removal from plate and print cylinder or sleeve
- High adhesion helps reduce plate edge lifting
|Width||18 in||457.2 mm|
|Length||36 yd||32.91 m|
What is 3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL made of?
The tape has a high-tack acrylic adhesive on both sides and is composed of gray PVC foam that is easy to handle.
What are the dimensions for this product?
This specific product comes in an 18 inch x 36 yard roll with a thickness of 10 mil, all contained within one case.
How does this tape perform compared to others in its class?
Compared to other similar products available, users prefer the superior print quality and shock-absorption offered from the use of Flexomount Plate Mounting Tape.
Can I get more information or ask further questions about this or other products?
Absolutely! If you have any additional questions regarding our wide range of industrial tapes and adhesives, we'd be happy to provide you with detailed recommendations via phone or email. Just let us know how we can best assist you!
- Mounting photopolymer print plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
- Mounting rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
For decades, 3M products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on 3M for solutions and service throughout your operation. Keep the presses running and your customers coming back.