Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 is a general purpose clear fiberglass-reinforced tape with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive, ideal for light duty strapping, bundling and reinforcing. The synthetic rubber resin adhesive provides good adhesion to most fiberboard surfaces, and a variety of plastics and metal surfaces.
- Light-duty high strength tape for utility bundling, reinforcing and pallet unitizing applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics and metal surfaces
- Transparency provides clear visibility of box graphics, printing and illustrations
- Tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling and more
|Center Hole Diameter
What materials can Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 adhere to?
Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 is a high-performance tape that adheres to most surfaces including metal, plastic, and fiberboard.
How strong is the adhesive on Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934?
The adhesive on Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 is very strong and reliable. It has a long-lasting bond that keeps packages securely sealed during transit.
Can I use Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 for heavy-duty packaging applications?
Yes! Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934 is designed specifically for heavy-duty packaging applications, making it great for both industrial and commercial use.
Is there a minimum order quantity when purchasing this product?
No, there's no minimum order required when purchasing Tartan™ Filament Tape 8934. However, each case comes with 24 rolls of tape so you'll have plenty available for your packaging needs.
3M's Filament Tape is a reliable and affordable solution for light duty applications such as box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing, and general bundling. The tape's adhesive provides good initial adhesion and holds well with minimum rub-down. The tough, clear film backing is abrasion and moisture resistant, provides good aging, and protects the filaments and adhesive to help your boxes remain closed for a long period of time.
The backing, filaments, and adhesive combine to provide high tensile and shear strength, allowing printing and illustrations to be seen through the tape. This tape gives you good holding under a wide range of application conditions with a minimum amount of tape, leading to lower cost for applications where high tensile strength is a main requirement.
3M's line of filament-reinforced tapes and strapping tapes are high strength and reliable solutions that give you product and package integrity. These high strength tapes provide important benefits for manufacturers of piping, metal products, furniture, appliances, automotive parts, sporting goods, as well as food and beverage processors. They are ideal for closing boxes, stabilizing pallets, bundling and reinforcing, securing appliance components during transport, and easy-open tear strips.Benefits:
- Good initial adhesion
- Minimum rub-down
- Abrasion and moisture resistant
- Provides good aging
- High tensile and shear strength
- Allows printing and illustrations to be seen through the tape
- Lower cost for applications where high tensile strength is a main requirement
- Provides important benefits for manufacturers of various products