Create a nylon-insulated connection between 2 or 3 wires with this 3M™ Scotchlok™ 314 IDC Pigtail Electrical Connector. It is rated 1000V for use with luminaires, fixtures and signs and 600V-rated for use with building wire to meet multiple on-the-job needs. The self-stripping functionality lets you quicken installation pace to reduce labor time.
- Blue cap and white body nylon-insulated connector is suitable to connect 2 or 3 wires
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates 22 to 14 AWG solid/stranded
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
What is the 3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 314-BIN?
The 3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 314-BIN is a self-stripping pigtail that can be used to electrically connect two or three wires together.
What types of wire gauges does it work with?
This particular product works with Blue, 22-14 AWG wire gauges.
Is this sold individually or in bulk?
It comes in a case count of one thousand units, which makes it ideal for large-scale electrical projects and businesses.
How easy is it to install? Can anyone do it or do you have to be an expert?
The self-stripping design makes installation fairly simple even for someone without expertise. You only need some basic tools like pliers (and possibly scissors) to strip the wires before application.
The 3M™ Scotchlok™ 314 IDC Pigtail Electrical Connector gives you a reliable, electrical dual-element connection.
For added protection against moisture, use this blue-capped connector with a mineral oil-based lubricant. To ensure a secure connection, crimp it with the E-9BM Crimping Tool. This versatile connector accommodates conductor sizes ranging between 22 and 14 AWG.
Designed to withstand high temperatures, this connector is suitable for use in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). Its durable nylon insulation is flame retardant, which helps prevent fire damage.
- Reliable, electrical dual-element connection
- Moisture-resistant barrier with mineral oil-based lubricant
- Secure crimping with E-9BM Crimping Tool
- Accommodates conductor sizes ranging between 22 and 14 AWG
- Suitable for use in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Durable nylon insulation is flame retardant to help prevent fire damage