The 3M™ Hookit™ Half Round Pad is built for hand sanding where round abrasive discs can’t reach. Technicians simply wrap a 6” diameter 3M™ Hookit™ abrasive disc around the pad. Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment keeps the disc stable on the pad during use. Its straight and curved edges, conformable medium density foam and 1/4” radius edge allow for effective sanding even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Specialty disc back-up pad for hand sanding
- Affords a straight and a curved 1/4” edge for hard-to-reach areas
- Designed for use with 3M™ Hookit™ discs
- Medium density foam provides conformability and very good support for leveling
- Allows for sanding to consistent finishes across entire surfaces
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What is the hook and loop system used for fastening of discs on the 3M™ Hookit™ Half Round Pad, 05792?
The 3M™ Hookit™ Half Round Pad, 05792 uses a hook and loop system to quickly attach abrasive discs securely for grinding jobs. This pad has hooks that firmly grip to the loops in a disc.
Can I use this pad on a random orbital sander or just an angle grinder?
The 3M™ Hookit™ Half Round Pad can be operated with most types of power tools including random orbit sanders, dual action sanders, straight line sanders and angle grinders.
How many pads are included per case for this product?
Each case contains twenty (20) units of the 6 inch diameter, half round shape pads which are ideal size and shape to cover most small to medium-sized surfaces evenly.
- Features both a straight and curved 1/4-inch radius edge
- Perfect for reaching tight spaces, contours, and thin vertical surfaces
- Hook-and-loop attachment keeps abrasive stable on medium-density foam pad
- Produces consistent finishes across entire surfaces for professional sanding and finishing
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_flexible abrasive ho