3M™ Orbital Sanders - Original Series are designed to maximize finishing performance on flat surfaces. Its 3 x 4- inch work face easily gets into corners and angles to deliver an exceptionally smooth, flat, professional surface on metal, wood, composites and advanced materials. Air-powered 3M™ Orbital Sanders - Original Series are available in three vacuum styles, with accessories.
- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding
- Compact, lightweight with a grip-from- the-top design for less fatigue
- Precision-balanced and designed for smooth operation
- Pneumatic power provides hours of continuous use, far exceeding standard electric sanders (air hose and air compressor sold separately)
- Three models – non vacuum, central vacuum-ready and self-generated vacuum
What is the size of 3M Non-Vacuum Orbital Sander 20331?
The size of the 3M Non-Vacuum Orbital Sander is 3 in x 4 in with a comfortable grip and easy to use.
What is the maximum OPM that this orbital sander can produce?
The maximum OPM (oscillations per minute) for this product is around 10,000, which results in smooth finishes on surfaces.
Is it possible to buy a replacement parts if needed?
Absolutely! We always have you covered. Customers can contact us at any time for small spare parts or service agreements related to our tools.
3M's 3 x 4-inch 3M™ Orbital Sanders - Original Series feature a .24 (179) horsepower motor with a 1/8 inch (3.0 mm) diameter circular sanding action ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding. These pneumatic — air-powered — sanders run on power generated by an air compressor for hours of continuous use.
Make fast work of sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials. This sander delivers a scratch-, gouge- and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
Lightweight, compact, ergonomically designed for operator comfort, it’s robust enough to use hour after hour in an industrial environment.Three Vacuum Styles
Three vacuum styles mean one is right for your application.
- Popular and powerful non-vacuum sander comes with a 3M™ Hookit™ Pad included. Non-vacuum models are used in applications where dust extraction is not a concern.
- A central vacuum-ready sander, with a 3M™ Hookit™ Clean Sanding Pad, easily attaches to an existing central vacuum to evacuate dust.
- 3M's self-generating vacuum sander is designed to work with the 3M™ Clean Sanding System.™ It comes with a HEPA-rated Clean Sanding Filter Bag and Clean Sanding Hookit™ Pad.
The 3M™ Clean Sanding System™ helps you control this fugitive dust and thus:
- Attain a better finish when the abrasive is kept clean
- Reduce cleanup costs
- Extend abrasive material life
- Reduce buffing and rework
- Maximize your profits
- Breathe cleaner air
3M™ Hookit™ back-up pads are perfectly mated for use with hook-and-loop style 3M™ Hookit™ sheets. They’re ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. The 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system allows you to easily attach, detach and reattach the abrasive, thus utilizing the entire life of the sheet, resulting in less shop waste.3M Science. Applied to Designing the Tools You Use
When you need a finishing tool, you might not think about the innovative equipment technology required to help you do the job more efficiently. 3M does. That’s why they engineered a better line of air-powered finishing tools. Tools designed to work hand-in-hand with the 3M™ Abrasives and Accessories you’ve always trusted.