The 3M™ Hookit™ Red Abrasive Disc 316U is an economical disc that delivers reliable performance. It features aluminum oxide mineral abrasive on A-weight or durable D-weight paper backing depending on grade. These discs are ideal for standard jobs such as filler shaping, featheredging, paint prep and finish. The 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system makes discs easy to attach and reuse.
- Economical reattachable abrasive disc
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers reliable, dependable results
- A- or D-weight paper backing ensure best results for specific projects
- Available 7-hole design evacuates dust from disc surface for added loading resistance
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast, efficient disc change-outs
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What is the size of each disc in the 3M™ Hookit™ Red Abrasive Disc, 01261 package?
Each disc included in the package has a diameter of 6 inches.
How many discs are included per carton and case for this product?
There are 50 discs per carton and six cartons per case, totaling to 300 discs all together.
What is the grit number offered for this product?
This particular abrasive disc comes with P80 grit or course sandpaper texture.
How does "Hookit" benefit my use compared to other abrasive paper products?
. The Hookit feature refers to how this specific type of abrasives uses small hooks that securely grip onto sanding pads during usage and make it easy to remove afterward, allowing an upgrade from traditional adhesive based surfaces such as PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesives).
Looking for a dependable and economical solution for your collision repair operation? Look no further than 3M™ Hookit™ Red Abrasive Disc 01261.
These P80 discs are versatile and provide reliable results on a wide variety of jobs. Whether you need to remove paint, sand body filler, work with SMC and fiberglass, or perform general grinding, spot weld and hem flange grinding, and weld dressing, these discs have got you covered.
The tough D-weight paper is perfect for use on a range of surfaces, including clear coat, fiberglass, filler, metal, paint, plastic, and putty.
With the Hookit™ attachment system, these discs are easy to attach, remove, and reattach, making change-outs fast and efficient.
For a great solution for your shop, choose 3M™ Hookit™ Red Abrasive Discs 01261. Built for reliable results, these discs won't let you down.
- Dependable and economical
- P80 discs provide reliable results on a wide variety of jobs
- Tough D-weight paper is ideal for use on clear coat, fiberglass, filler, metal, paint, plastic, and putty
- Hookit™ attachment system makes discs easy to attach, remove, and reattach for fast change-outs
- Built for reliable results