|EPX Applicator Nozzle|| EPX
Choose 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles for efficient application of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. Each nozzle provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two part adhesives and potting compounds.
- Provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-component structural adhesives
- Tapered tip can be cut for bead size
- Available in a variety of designs to fit all cartridge sizes
- Minimize adhesive waste; easy to replace with new nozzle to use remaining adhesive in a cartridge
- Used nozzle can be left on cartridge to provide a good seal until ready to continue dispensing
What is the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzle used for?
The 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzle is specifically designed to properly mix and dispense two-part adhesives.
How many nozzles come in a case of the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzle, White Helical, 200mL and 400mL product?
Each case contains thirty-six (36) mixing nozzles.
Do I need an additional applicator when using this product?
No. With its bayonet-style cartridges which do not require manual application, you won’t need any extra applicator when using this product.
Provides Thorough Mixing and Precise Placement
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles are designed to meet exact requirements for easy and uniform application. These accessories are approved by 3M and work with 3M Duo-Pak cartridges to simultaneously meter, mix, and apply two-part adhesives and potting compounds. The tapered tips can be cut for precise bead size.
- Attach to 3M Duo-Pak structural adhesive cartridges
- Dispense with 3M EPX Manual or pneumatic applicators
Minimizes Adhesive Waste
Store any leftover adhesive with the used nozzle in place to provide a good seal. When you're ready, replace it with a new nozzle to continue using the remaining adhesive in the cartridge.
Choose original 3M accessories to ensure the accurate performance of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Applicators for the ideal system for assembly, maintenance, and in-field service.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. Ultimately, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.