3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 411 is a single liner, double coated tape designed for mounting photopolymer and rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves. The adhesive is specially formulated for clean removal from both the plate and the print cylinder or sleeve.
- Offers excellent adhesion to both rubber and photopolymer plates
- Provides uniform coverage of solids when halftone dot reproduction is not critical
- Specially formulated for clean removal from plate and print cylinder or sleeve
- High adhesion helps reduce plate edge lifting
|Width||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
|Length||36 yd||32.91 m|
What is the thickness of 3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 411, Gray?
The tape has a thickness of 15 mil.
How wide is the tape?
This tape comes in a width of 3/4 inch.
What is the roll length and quantity in each case?
Each roll of this tape comes with a length of 36 yards and there are 48 rolls in one case.
. Can I use it for mounting any type of plate material?
. Yes, this tape can be used to mount all kinds of flexographic printing plates including photopolymer plates and rubber plates on various cylinders or sleeves.
- Mounting photopolymer print plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
- Mounting rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
For decades, 3M products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on 3M for solutions and service throughout your operation. Keep the presses running and your customers coming back.