A thin, clear, sterile dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs yet lets skin breathe.
- The #1 hospital brand
- Provides protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts, blisters and abrasions
- Stays on skin for long periods of time with minimal skin irritation
- Stays on during water activities, showering and bathing
- Easy-to-apply and remove
- Virtually transparent material allows for continuous observation of the wound
- Allows moisture to escape while allowing oxygen in for breathability
- Flexes and moves with body for greater comfort
- Trusted by doctors and nurses in hospitals for more than 25 years
- Package contents: 4 count
- Size: 2 3/8” x 2 ¾”, 4” x 4 ¾”
- Color: transparent
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Made in the usa
|Width||4 in||10 cm|
|Length||4-3/4 in||12 cm|
What is Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing H1626 used for?
The Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing H1626 is designed to protect wound sites and catheter insertion sites from external contaminants.
How big is the Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing H1626, 4 in x 4 3/4 in?
The Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing H1626 measures 4 inches by 4 and three-quarters of an inch (10 cm x 12 cm) giving you plenty of coverage for your wound or site.
Can I shower or bathe with the dressing on?
Yes! The dressing is waterproof. It will stay securely adherent after immersion in water, making it safe to use while bathing or swimming.
Is this product hypoallergenic, because I have very sensitive skin.
Yes. This transparent film dressings are latex-free, hypoallergenic and gentle. They are suitable for application to patients with even very fragile skin!
Is it easy to remove?
The soft non-woven backing on our dressings makes them comfortable and easy to remove without causing damage to the skin around the application area.
Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing: Hospital Grade Wound Care at Home
With Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing, you can now bring the same hospital grade wound care products home to your family. This low profile film dressing adheres to your skin, providing complete protection from water, dirt, and germs, while still allowing your wound to breathe.
The flexible and comfortable design of this dressing allows you to continue with your favorite activities, and it can be worn for up to a week. You no longer have to lift up your dressing to check on the healing process, as this transparent dressing lets you watch your injury heal right before your eyes.
Give yourself and your family the confidence of Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing, and rest easy knowing that your wound is protected.