3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 is the easy and clear alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including many plastics and low surface energy materials.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (170 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 250 and Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Synthetic rubber-based adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 120°F (49°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
|Width||1/2 in||12.7 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is the 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 used for?
The 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 is a black, pressure-sensitive adhesive fastening tape with reclosable properties. It can be used to attach and secure various items and materials.
How wide is the 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542?
The width of this product is 1/2 inch or approximately 1.27 centimeters.
What type of adhesive does it have?
This product uses a Type170 adhesive, which has excellent adhesion to many surfaces such as plastics or metals.
Is there a minimum order quantity for these products?
No, there isn't. Our customers may order any quantity necessary that meets their needs regarding our case sizes per shipment at an affordable price point!
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_3m dual lock brochur
- Data Sheet