3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915H with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This pink foam mounting tape provides high quality light medium combination print.
- 0.015 inch (0.38 mm) double coated foam tape has air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to resist edge lifting on flexographic print plates
- Has a light medium density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Pink foam color indicates the light medium density foam
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Has higher plate side adhesion for challenging print conditions that use thick plates or small print sleeves
- Print plates mounted on E1915H will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner
- Plate demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from the sleeve or steel print cylinder
- Flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
|Width||15-3/4 in||400.05 mm|
|Length||25 yd||22.86 m|
What is 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915H recommended for?
The 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915H provides a firm hold on flexographic printing plates, which helps reduce plate edge lifting and reduces waste in printing runs.
How thick is the tape?
This pink cushion-mount mounting tape is 15 mil/0.4mm thick.
How long is the roll of this product?
Each case contains one roll of tape that measures at 15.75 inches x 25 yards or approximately 30.48 metres long.
Is it easy to use?
Yes, this tape has an easy-release film liner and can be used with most ink systems without transfer or contamination so you don't have to worry about wastage during set up for jobs above all its fast application allows you to mount more plates per hour saving significant labor time of your team.
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1915H is a pink foam tape that provides high quality combination print. This is the light medium tape for combination print. It has the air release feature that allows for bubble free mounting. This tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for clean plate removal.Recommended Applications
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing cylinders and sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for narrow web presses to print tag and labels
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 15 mil applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
3M air release liners have a crosshatched pattern, unlike other mounting tapes that use a pebbled or flat release liner. The embossed crosshatched pattern imprints unique micro-channels into the easy mount adhesive that allows entrapped air to escape. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and sleeve or cylinder for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.Keep the Presses Running and Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.