3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541 is the easy and clear alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including many plastics and low surface energy materials.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (400 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170 and Type 250 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Synthetic rubber-based adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 120°F (49°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
|Width||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541?
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541 is a black, interlocking mushroom-shaped fastener that can be used to attach and detach objects multiple times. It consists of hundreds of mushroom-shaped stems that interlock when pressed together.
What are the dimensions of the 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541?
The 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541 comes in a roll measuring ¾ inch by 50 yards. Each case contains two rolls for added convenience and savings.
For what applications can I use this reclosable fastener?
This reclosable fastener can be used for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications including mounting signs, display components, securing access panels, attaching cushions or seat covers in airplanes or automobiles, securing medical devices, health monitoring sensors/ wireless hub packs (e.g., Apple Watch link bracelet), picture frame assembly tape between larger frames/matting/emblems/desk drawers and storage locker doors among other things. Some examples make use at home include holding shelves to walls instead brackets during apartment living arrangements where holes cannot be drilled into the wall; anchoring TV wires behind entertainment centers or desks; keeping curtains closed on windows with draft problems using curtain ties/loops all around distance apart strips so bottom middle full length along window treatments mesh against till fabric stretches tight/cohesive etc.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Data Sheets_3m dual lock reclo
- Data Sheet