|Part Number||46 LOG 23"X60YD|
3M™ Tape 46 is an electrical tape with rubber adhesive. This tape is ideal for anchoring lead wires to banding coils and for end turn taping. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C).
- Tough, durable filament tape with thermosetting rubber resin adhesive
- For applications needing both the dielectric strength of polyester film and the high mechanical strength of glass fibers
- Low stretch, high tensile and edge-tear resistance
- Excellent for anchoring lead wires to banding coils and end-turn taping
- 7 mil thickness
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||22.99 in||584 mm|
|Length||60 yd||55 m|
What is 3M™ Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape 46?
It's a high-performance tape that provides excellent adhesion and superior strength for electrical applications.
What are the dimensions of one roll of this tape?
Each roll of 3M™ Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape 46, Logroll Plastic Core measures approximately 23 inches by 60 yards.
How does it differ from other electrical tapes on the market?
Its unique feature is added filament reinforcement for higher tensile strength and resistance to breaking or tearing when pulled lengthwise during installation or removal.
Can I use it outdoors or exposed to sunlight?
Unfortunately no, it's not designed to withstand UV exposure. However, they do have a wide range of specialized tapes available with enhanced environmental compatibility tailored towards your specific needs.
Could this tape be used in industrial settings as well?
: Absolutely! It's suitable for many general-purpose industrial applications beyond just electronics parts too!