|Part Number||2131-PART B 5 GAL|
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 2131 is a 2 part, flame retardant compound, useful for coating cable jackets when splicing or repairing mine and portable cables. This permanent, polyurethane, liquid type resin has a unique formulation used in rugged conditions. The high dielectric strength offers a very good electrical insulating property to the resin.
- Typical hardness (ASTM D2240) - 82 Shore A
- Has 17-minute gel time at 73 °F (23 °C)
- Useful for replacing or repairing the jacket on both single- and multi-core power cables
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 194 °F (0 to 90 °C)
- Elongates 339% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Rated up to 1 kV
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
What is Scotchcast Flame-Retardant Compound 2131 Part B?
Scotchcast Flame-Retardant Compound 2131 Part B consists of a two-part heat cured, flame-retardant compound specifically designed for cable splice encapsulation and electrical insulation.
What makes this product stand out from the others?
This product is unique because it meets UL Standard 94V-0 criteria for flammability and has excellent handling properties even at low temperatures.
. Is it easy to use?
. Yes! It has simple one-handed dispensing making installation quick and easy - plus it can be easily mixed by hand or mechanical mixer unit.
. Can I rely on the quality of this product?
. Absolutely! Scotchcast Flame-Retardant Compound 2131 Part B is manufactured by 3M who are known worldwide for their commitment to producing high-quality products with durability in mind,
How much does a box weigh?
Each box contains one drum that weighs approximately 21 kilograms or roughly around 46.5 pounds.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Instructions_3m scotchcast min
- Data Sheet