3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets are designed for use in conjunction with our 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device Round to support and strengthen firestop through penetration installations. Round metal brackets come in pairs for securing the device on each side of the floor or wall assembly.
- Designed to work in conjunction with 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device - Round
- Durable metal brackets add strength and support to through penetration firestop assemblies
- Brackets come in pairs for securing the device on each side of the penetration
- Includes bracket screws for consistency and convenience
|Length||4 in||102 m|
|Diameter||4 in||102 mm|
What is the diameter of the 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Mounting Brackets PT4RMB?
The brackets have a diameter of 4 inches.
How many pairs come in one case of this product?
One case includes 24 pairs of mounting brackets.
Can these mounting brackets be used for fire-rated applications?
Yes, these fire barrier pass-through mounting brackets are specially designed to meet fire rating requirements and can be used for such applications.
Is installation difficult?
The installation process is quite simple. All you need to do is position the bracket around the opening and secure it using screws, followed by attaching your chosen penetration(s).
Designed specifically for use with 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device Round, these 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets add support and longevity to the entire through-penetration firestop application. Durable metal brackets are built to fit the metallic pass-through device and hold it securely to fire rated floors or walls for effective through penetration firestopping of critical equipment and cable systems.Recommended Applications
- For use with 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device — Round in fire-rated floor and wall assemblies
- Cables — 750 kcmil, Cat 6, fiber optic, 300 pair No. 24 AWG copper telephone cable, thermostat
- Plastic pipes — ccPVC, PVC, ENT, CPVC, FRPP, PVDF, ccABS, ABS, rigid non-metallic, PEX
- Metal pipes — copper, steel, iron, flexible gas
- Insulated — AB/PVC on copper line sets
- Combinations — metallic, non-metallic and insulated pipes plus cables
- Blank penetrations
These mounting brackets work in conjunction with 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Devices, which feature a fixed fire-rated intumescent material and foam smoke seals. In the event of a fire, intumescent material quickly expands to seal the inside of the device, helping to prevent the spread of smoke, toxic gases and fire into other compartments. Smoke seals are removable, making these metal enclosures suitable for firestopping critical equipment, such as telecom, and cable systems where cables may be added or removed frequently. Round Pass-Through Devices are excellent for matching standard openings created by common hole saws, masonry dry core or concrete wet core bits.Reliable and Affordable Fire Protection
Effective and easy to install, 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets are part of 3M's family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications. As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.